2011/08/02

SUPER JUNIOR ( 슈퍼 주니어 ) 5th ALBUM "MR. SIMPLE" ( 미스터 심플 )

Finally!!! Super Junior is back with their 5th album "MR. SIMPLE"!!
I'll give you teaser MV of MR. SIMPLE and some pictures of the members. And you can also download full album of Super Junior 5th album. I'll give you the link and the tracks title.
Okay, let's check it out!




Members of Super Junior
1. Leeteuk (이특)
 2. Siwon (시원)

 3. Donghae (동해)
4. Sungmin (성민)
5. Eunhyuk (은혁)

6. Ryeowook (려욱 )
7. Heechul (희철)
8. Yesung (예성)
9. Kyuhyun (규현)
10. Shindong (신동)

MR. SIMPLE tracklist :
1. Mr. Simple
2. 오페라 (Opera)
3. 라라라라 (Be My Girl)
4. Walkin`
5. 폭풍 (Storm)
6. 어느새 우린 (Good Friends)
7. 결투 (Feels Good)
8. 기억을 따라 (Memories)
9. 해바라기 (Sunflower)
10.엉뚱한 상상 (White Christmas)
11. Y
12. My Love, My Kiss, My Heart
13.태완미 (太完美_ Perfection)

DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE 

Source : google.com, music.mnet.com, youtube.com, asianfansclub.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something For Me.. ^^